The following documents are required to verify your identity, where you do not pass the electronic verification process.
- Two 'Category A' documents, or,
- One 'Category A' document and One 'Category B' document
- One 'Category A' document and One 'Category C' document
Category A ID Documents
An original or certified copy of a government-issued photo ID document.
- A current driver’s licence or government-issued permit that contains your photo and date of birth. The front and back of the driver’s licence must be provided.
- A passport issued by the government containing a photograph of the applicant and date of birth. (Australian passports may have expired within the last two years but not have been cancelled. All other passports must be current)
- A national identity card issued for the purpose of identification, that:
- contains a photograph and the signature of the person in whose name the document is issued, and;
- is issued by a foreign government.
Category B ID Documents
An original or certified copy of evidence of address only.
- A tax assessment notice issued by the ATO within the preceding twelve months;
- A government benefits notice within the preceding twelve months;
- A utility bill within the preceding three months;
- A local government rates notice within the preceding three months;
Category C ID Documents
An original or certified copy of a government-issued non-photographic ID document that hasn't expired.
- A card issued under a law of a State or Territory for the purpose of proving the person’s age which contains a photograph of the person in whose name the document is issued and date of birth.
- A Medicare card