The SelfWealth SMSF Leaders ETF is constructed using the following rules:
- Identifying the top 10% performers from a pool of more than 80,000 SMSF portfolios, ranking the portfolio by peer to peer, time weighted performance.
- Remove REITs, LICs, LITs and ETFs, then rank the remaining stocks from most invested in, to those leased invested in, by frequency they are held (approximately 300-400 stocks)
- Stocks outside of the 200 ASX market cap are excluded to ensure liquidity.
- The remaining stocks must appear in at least 45 of the top SMSF portfolios, leaving approximately 25 to 75 stocks.
- The stocks are equally weighted and included in the ETF during the quarterly rebalance.
Note: Each rebalance doesn’t necessarily mean a completely new set of stocks.