As Selfwealth transitions to members having mutiple trading accounts per username, we are changing some of the rules with regards to attributes that apply to the trading account vs the member details.
The member record will include attributes and settings which are configured at the member level. Click on the Avatar at the top right corner of any page to view the Member Record settings.
Settings which apply to the member are:
- Portfolios - lists all trading accounts/portfolios that you are an owner of.
- Membership - Your premium membership applies to an individual and will be carried across any trading account/portfolio linked to the account.
Things to note:
Communications to members, will be determined at the member level. Therefore you can now manage any marketing emails, trading notifications or member portfolio notifications as the member level instead of the trading account level.
Trading Account Record
Settings which apply to the trading account will continue to be located under the "Trading Account" menu option located on the left side panel.
Settings which apply to each unique trading account are:
- Cash Transactions
- Invoices - historical brokerage fees when brokerage was invoiced separately to the contract note
- Trades - Summary of free / referral trad allocation
- Reports - Ability to access and download, transactions, portfolio annual reports
- Portfolio Movements - transaction of stock movments, transfer in / out, buy, sell
- Contract Notes - Download contract notes for this trading account