As we move to a more digital world, certifying documents is becoming more and more of a challenge, however we have provided the following steps to certify your digital documents.
If you have downloaded a document from a website, you can organise for the document to be certified as a true copy of download.
The certifier must
- Observe you accessing the office site
- View the original electronic document
- Check there are no alterations to the copies
- Pay particular attention to names, dates and reference numbers
- Endorse the copy with the following certification and apply your seal and registration number
This is to certify that this is a true copy of the download, which I have sighted.