Unlike the Australian Equities markets which may be held via a sponsored holding in the client’s name, international equities are held in custody on behalf of the beneficial owner. Your shares will be registered in the name of the custodian on behalf of the beneficial owner.
SelfWealth (SW) has engaged Phillip Capital Limited (PhillipCapital) to provide the custody and trading services for SelfWealth members.
You will need to complete the Transfer US stock and US Cash form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as your current custodian. This form can be located by logging into your account > click on the avatar > documents and forms > Transfer US securities and /or US cash form.
- Each owner of the account must supply photo ID to validate the instruction.
- Digital signatures are not accepted, you will need to print, sign and return the form to email@example.com
- You cannot transfer certificated US holdings to your SelfWealth US trading account. We can only accept stock that is held electronically with another custodian.
- Please allow 10 business days for the stock transfer to be completed and for the holdings to appear on your account.
- SelfWealth does not charge stock transfer fees when transferring US securities to your account. However, please note you may be charged transfer out fees by your current custodian.