You can place an order in the US pre-market trading session by following the below steps:
- Navigate to the Place Orders page
- Input the Stock you wish to sell
- Indicate whether you wish to Buy or Sell the selected stock
- Enter the quantity or value of the stock
- Select Pre-Market + Regular
- Enter your 'Price Per Unit'
- Select Review Order
- Once you are satisfied with your order details, select Confirm Order
Note: If the above option is not appearing, you may need to enable Advanced Orders first by accepting an additional set of terms and conditions from our partner, OpenMarkets. This can be found in the settings section of your account by logging in and clicking Settings > General > Advanced Orders.
What happens if my order does not fill during the US pre-market Session?
If your order does not fill during the US pre-market session, it will automatically roll into the regular trading session as a normal limit order at 9:30 AM EST.