Complete the following steps to apply for a Selfwealth trading account.
- Follow the 'Join for Free' button on the Selfwealth website
- Register your details by entering your email address, password and acknowledging that you have read and accepted the Selfwealth Terms and Conditions (T&Cs).
- You will receive an email to verify your email address, please click the verification link.
- You will then be taken to the application page.
IMPORTANT: Ensure you select the correct account type before proceeding as this cannot be changed later.
What are the different types of Selfwealth accounts I can open?
|If you are investing by yourself, in your own name
|If you are investing with another individual. You can have up to 2 individuals over the age of 18 on a joint account
|If you wish to create an account in your name with a minor as the beneficiary (for more information, click here)
|If you are investing in the name of a Company
|Trust - Individual Trustee
|Generally a Family Trust or Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) where the trustees are individuals
|Trust - Corporate Trustee
|Generally a Family Trust or Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) where the trustees are a Company
What information will I need before starting a Selfwealth application?
To prepare yourself for the application, please ensure you have the following information ready.
- Your personal and/or entity details, as well as the details of anyone else that will be on the application
- If you want to transfer all of your shares from another broker, please have your HIN from that broker ready. You can find that in your broker's account or by contacting them.
- Your bank account details, which will be used to transfer funds out of your Selfwealth Account
- Accept the Term & Conditions by each of the 6 boxes on the ‘Applicant Declaration’ page and enter your completion PIN.