As at 1 March 2020, existing SelfWealth members will be able to apply for additional trading accounts under their existing username and will not need to create a new email address.
Where to apply for an additional trading account?
- Log into the SelfWealth website
- Click on your Avatar in the top-right corner
- Select Settings
- Click Open a New Portfolio
The 'Portfolios' tab will also display a 'Trading Account Card' for each trading portfolio owned by you. The card will include the following information:
- CHESS Holder Identification Number (HIN) and registration details
- SelfWealth cash account details
- Nominated bank account details
Default Trading Account
Once you have multiple trading accounts, you will be able to select which account will be your default account. To change the default trading account click on the settings cog on the "Trading Account Card"
Referral trades will be allocated to your "default" trading account. If you would like referral trades to be allocated to a different account, you will need to change the default trading account, before sending out the referral link.