Your 'Selfwealth ID' is a unique identifier assigned to each ASX trading portfolio with Selfwealth. You will need your Selfwealth ID when completing a change of details form, or when transferring shares to your ASX trading account.
Where can I find my Selfwealth ID?
You can find your Selfwealth ID by following the below steps.
- Click Settings () on the left-hand navigation bar (you may need to scroll down to find this)
- Click on the Portfolios tab
- Your portfolio details including the 'Selfwealth ID' will be displayed below
- Select More ()
- Select Trading Account Settings
- Your 'Selfwealth ID' will be displayed under 'Account Details'